Barefoot AVA Bare Bio Nubuck Lambswool
Prices includes VAT plus shipping costs
Barefoot Ankle Boot Lace up in Bio Nubuck with Lambswool lining
Koel AVA was developed on a Baby Bare based sole with wide toe box specially for babies.
Aiming to provide an incredible walking sensation and healthy growing, those shoes have an anti slip and crawl protection sole.
This product offers a comfortable feeling with Lambswool lining and lace up closure.
- Bio Organic Leather
- Lace up
- Recycle Insole
- Lambswool Lining
- Metal Eyelets Nickel free
- Rubber Sole
Bio Nubuck Description
Bio Nubuck is a metal free with a wet-white based leather, specially developed to became a biodegradable product with chemically innocuous. This product is non-allergenic and contribute to the prevention of cutaneous diseases.
Our leathers are certificated by the LWG (Leather Working Group)
This leather has an absorbent surface which makes it more vulnerable to dirty and water
- Not washable
- To remove dust from your shoes use a soft brush, always going in the same direction.
- To remove stains or marks, use a normal brush in small movements over the spot.
- Then remove the rubber residue from the shoe with a dry cloth.
- Do not use water to clean this type of material, as it can stain even more.