Barefoot DELI Nubuck
Prices includes VAT plus shipping costs
Barefoot Shoe Lace in a Bio Nubuk Leather with Bio Lining
Koel DELI was developed on a Bernardino based sole with a wider toe box specially for babies and kids.
Aiming to provide an incredible walking sensation and healthy growth, these shoes have an anti-slip and crawl protection sole.
This product offers a comfortable feeling with Bio Lining and lace-up closure.
- Nubuck Leather
- Recycle Insole
- Bio Leather Lining
- Metal Eyelets Nickel free
- Rubber Sole
Nubuck leather is a type of top-grain leather with a velvety surface. This process gives nubuck a soft feel with a finer texture. Nubuck leather is made to be durable and strong.
Our leathers are certificated by the LWG (Leather Working Group)
This leather has an absorbent surface which makes it more vulnerable to dirt and water
- Not washable
- To remove dust from your shoes use a soft brush, always going in the same direction.
- To remove stains or marks, use a normal white eraser/rubber in small movements over the spot.
- Then remove the rubber residue from the shoe with a dry cloth.
- Do not use water to clean this type of material, as it can stain even more.